Sunday, June 17, 2007

Meet Flat Iron Freda

Life has defining moments. Friday was one of those moments for this lil' gal. If you'll recall, I recently lost an old friend. . .my flat iron suddenly died one morning mid straightening. I immediately sent the precious gem with receipt and warranty information to my friends at Farouk Systems. Since that time, I've suffered through some serious bad hair days. I've worn more ponytails than not. I've suffered frizz and resorted to unruly tresses. Well, my friends, those days are over. Praise the heavens above! The replacement iron was waiting for me on our doorstep when I returned from work on Friday. When Kimmy found me, I was just sitting on my bed with tears of joy flowing. Yes, my hair is back and better than ever! Life is again worth living.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin