Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Cryin' Shame

Ever have a friend's station in life change and, as a result, the dynamic of your relationship also changes? I hate it. I hate (but understand) that when a friend of the opposite sex gets married I am no longer allowed to call him for advice, humor, or just some freakin' good conversation. There are very few people in my life who offer perspective, good advice, and aren't self-absorbed to the point of annoyance. It's a shame to have lost one to marriage. Gosh--I hope I get lost to marriage soon. . .maybe then some of my single friends of the opposite sex will finally appreciate my amazing self.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I thought that I was one of the good people you were talking about since I offer perspective and good advice, but that thing about not being self-absorbed... anyway, hope that your run is good on Saturday.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin