Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kim and Chris--short lived. . .


What does it say about my character when I'm across the country without power and I'm using valuable cell phone battery to get the latest scoops on the Kardashian fiasco? Truthfully, I can't say that I'm surprised--a little disappointed maybe. Kimmy K. and Chris are on the outs. It's a good thing I kept the 2-part wedding feature on my DVR since it is now a limited edition collectors item. My condolences to the Kardashian clan. I'd offer the same sentiment to Chris if it weren't for two things--one, he did get to go to Bora Bora on the Kimmy expense count and two, I think he probably dodged a bullet.

CJane write an enjoyable article in her weekly Deseret News column. You might enjoy it.

1 comment:

Leslie Jam said...

My heart was broken. If those two kids can't make it work, who can?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin