Tuesday, July 24, 2007

See You At The Movies

1. Kimmy and I like to go the occasional matinee.
2. Kimmy and I smuggle in treats. We like to see how much we can fit into our purses. Today I was able to fit a diet dr. pepper and a bag of microwave popcorn in my bag. . .with room to spare. Kimmy had some spillage in her satchel, but no permanent damage.
3. Sometimes we enjoy listening to the audience laugh almost as much as we enjoy the movie.
4. Fact: movie theatres are always freezing. I'm suggesting they begin serving hot cocoa or provide blankets and pillows (like airlines).
5. I love the smell of movie theatres.
6. How many calories in a large bag of movie theatre popcorn?
7. Could I walk from movie to movie throughout the course of a day without anyone stopping me? Are there hidden cameras, movie bouncers? This seems to be a questions a Park might know the answer to.
8. I am still dying to see Ocean's 13! Oh, and next week's premier of No Reservations with Catherine Zeta-Jones. She is darling.
9. Anyone hear about the movie based on the true story of a girl who went on a long run and injured her foot? I think she also stays up too late blogging. . .making her cranky. It's suppose to be a blockbuster thriller. . .we'll have to wait to hear what the critics say. Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once you are in the theater, there is no stopping you. It's been done on occasion.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin