Friday, June 8, 2007

Freedom

Why is it that some of the most difficult decisions I make should be the easiest. . .the most obvious? Why do I worry about silly things. . .let them fester? The fact of the matter is that I've been putting something off for months. Okay--YEARS. It's not confession time here at WFB--as this is not something I did wrong--just something I needed to finish up. Yesterday I finally felt compelled to resolve the internal collusion. Today I feel relieved and free. No more putting things off. It just makes me fret and worry unnecessarily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay what did you finish today? I finally sewed your dads pants after probably two months. Love you.

Eric said...

I hope you bought me something. It's high time.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin