Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Talk it up Provo!

So last night I had my second taping for Talk It Up Provo. Yep, I'm going to be a star! You know how Martha Stewart used to appear on the Today show to demonstrate her creative magic? Well, I'm the Marty of Provo. I go to the studio (after I've done my own hair and makeup) and wait for everyone to pull it together. Then they put a microphone on me and we set things up on the set. Last night we made these great monogram letters (special thanks to Monica F. for the idea). I was a HIT. Sorry to report that I'm not sure what station airs Talk it Up Provo or the time, but I'm sure you all have it TiVo'd. If by chance you miss it, I will be making another guest appearance the first week of February. They've asked me to be a regular--I believe the phrase was "our crafting go-to girl." If anyone is interested in accompanying me to the set, I'm sure I can get you a back-stage pass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we have two celebrities "our crafting go-to girl" and the other Wrangler/Sneaker guy.

Maybe you could take him with you next time.

I want to come too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom is totally all over the blog. Now you can definitely tell that she is "the mom." She is making favoring (I don't know if that's a word) comments towards her childern, she is talking about how someone with wranglers and sneakers should be on t.v., and the list goes on! This lady is OUT OF HAND! We love her though...

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize this, but I not only have questionable word usage but I spell children wrong...good thing I don't have a blog!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin