Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Miracles Can Happen, Can Happen to YOU




You're all going to think I' m really weird. . .wait, if you haven't figured that out by now, you're dumb! Anyway, today I have been blessed with 2 modern day miracles. First of all, I pulled in front of the CCF to drop something off this afternoon and when I returned to my car, the little parking ticket man was standing next to his bike writing me another ticket! Yep, he was riding a bike and writing a ticket. How can anyone take this guy seriously. He is wearing shorts in -20 degree Utah weather, he has blue fur on his coat collar, and he's riding a 10-speed. This time, I wasn't going to take such treatment lying down. If you will recall, a couple of months ago I begrudgingly wrote a $50 check to BYU parking for a ridiculous Sunday citation. So, I walked right up to his skinny little body and hair free face (he looked like he was 15) and said--"oh, no you don't!" I explained who I was and that I'd make him truly suffer his entire life if he placed the green envelope on my beautiful Passat windshield. He shuddered with fear and then bowed in reverence. I think he was in awe of my SJP style (I looked pretty damn hot today). Needless to say, I've committed (not been committed) to being more pro-active. NO more submissiveness. I'm taking a stand against adolescents. . .against injustice. . .against unfair punishment. The second miracle occurred ON the BLOG. Most of you are aware of the heart ache I've faced since my sidebar sunk several months ago. Well, as if the Heavens were smiling upon me today. . .the sidebar has risen. All is well, friends! Life is good! I am happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin