Friday, March 24, 2006

Mmmmm GOOD

A few weeks ago, Alicia and I were looking through a magazine and saw this darling designer who had a monogram collection. She had As in every size and finish. Some were metal, some chunky wood, other were antiques. She inspired me to start my own collection. Oh, Ms will be so darling in my office. So, I want everyone to keep their eyes open. Miss Michelle the Miracle Maker in on the lookout, too. Watch out M--I'm coming your way! Had to post something. . .I couldn't stand Walter having center stage on my blog any longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have about 5 or 6 A's on my desk in my room (which I cleaned off btw, my room looks pretty good, now if I could just tackle my scrapbook nook) i just feel cooler for having them

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin