Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Jacked up Chevy

I drove to Salt Lake this afternoon for a floral design show at one of our suppliers. On my way back, I stopped to get some gas. It was around 4:30 and traffic was starting to get a little bit congested. In fact, I couldn't even get out of the parking lot of the gas station. It wouldn't have been much of a problem, but I had to be back in Provo for a bridal consultation at 5. . .so I was getting antsy. I watched the cars pass with no one stopping to let me into the turn lane. Then my knight in shining armor brilliantly appeared in a jacked-up black Chevy. He looked perfectly darling in his super-masculine vehicle and I could sense that he had a crush on me. I gave him my sweetest wave and stopped my car in the middle of traffic to jump out and hand him my card. Okay, I didn't stop, but I wanted to. Wouldn't that be the sweetest love story? I think I'm going to write a romance novel. Watch out Danielle Steele. Here comes Francine Roberts (my pen name). Anyone know a good editor? Calli? Melis? Krista?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, why can't I meet men like that?!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin