Thursday, March 9, 2006

My Little Green Birthday Envelope

The week of my birthday is always quite exciting. One of my favorite things to do is getting the mail. So, yesterday I go to the mailbox and pull out a green envelope. It's from my kindred spirit, Krista. I've known Krista for 10+ years and she's one of my favorite people on the planet. Krista lives in California and I am always shamelessly trying to talk her into moving back to Provo. . .mostly because she is hilarious, beautiful, smart, and one of few people I spill my guts to. Anyway, it's always extra fun to get mail from Krista because she knows exactly what I like and often goes above and beyond the call of friendship duty. So I opened my little green envelope to find she had some pictures of Matt and I developed and made into a custom birthday card. This first picture is of us at my friend Kieffer's housewarming party. I love it when Matthew wears his Miami Vice suit. This, of course, is the complete inside of the card. Watch out Hallmark, here comes Fagnon.
Matthew can't get enough of me. . .always gazing down at my head?
Gosh, Ray-bans are HOT. Notice my hat. . .it takes a special kind of girl to pull that off. Boating in the Keys. You all should see my tan. Too bad the frost bite of Utah is slowly wearing it down.
Krista, THANK YOU! Once again, you've given a bit of yourself. . .and that's all a girl can ask for on this special Birthday Eve. Miss you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW...what a magnificient looking couple you and Matt make. All that is missing is a pic of the two of you together on a Pink Vespa!

michelleyv said...

Matt and I on a pink vespa? . .Oh, all my birthday dreams come true.

michelleyv said...

I'm so excited that Fagnon has joined the blog commenting ranks. . .now things can really get interesting.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin