Saturday, April 29, 2006

Descending Wedges from Heaven

I think I might have a problem. You see, I have these two feet that need constant attention and adornment. Only those of you who have graced the doors of the Nine West Outlet in Park City will truly understand my plight. I found myself gazing at the display of shoes when the heavens opened and a ray of light descended upon a pair of black wedges. Yes, Lady Loveless, it's the black pair we were lusting after last trip. I immediately pulled my size and slipped them on my feet. They're perfectly wonderful and even semi-comfy. Well, I couldn't stop there. . .in store special--"buy 1 pair, get the 2nd half off." That's like getting a pair of shoes free!? So, I began perusing again, hoping magic would strike twice. Then from across the room I saw them--the brown wedges I have been dreaming of my entire life. Yep, 2 pairs of wedges in one blessed shopping day. Oh, the humanity!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't we get a pic of the wedges?

Anonymous said...

I totally know the feeling. Last time we went to Carl's Jr. it was buy one Western Bacon Double Cheeseburger get one free. We were in complete bliss. If heaven isn't a Carl's Jr., surely there will be one around the corner.

Anonymous said...

Kimmy - hello. Bacon Double Cheeseburger? Squirrels ? This definately is her subconscious. She likes them both about the same - cheeseburgers and squirrels.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I should have read this post before I commented on the pics of the wedgies. I thought those black beauties looked familiar!I guess we'll have to be twinners--besides, I'm always matching with that cute monkey--it's about time Mickey and I shared something besides great taste in throw pillows! Now if I could just get Ryan's butt up to to Park City!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin