Monday, April 3, 2006

Katie goes AWOL

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/03/business/media/03cnd-cbs.html

I can't believe this! Just as I'm trying to cope with the switch to daylight savings time, I hear that Katie is actually being held in clutches of CBS. What am I going to do without her? I guess I had better call Diane Sawyer and see if she's available for lunch. I hope Diane doesn't bring Charlie Gibson--he's drives me bonkers. From all news reports, it would appear that Katie is going to take the place of Dan Rather on the Evening News. Doesn't she know that Dan left remnants of his hair dye in the dressing room? Maybe no one told her that Dan's stylist is Mike Wallace. Perhaps she is retaining water weight in her legs and needs to hide behind the news desk. OH, Katie. . .what has gotten into you?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin