Monday, May 1, 2006

Doughnuts

I know this is the second picture of a baked good to appear on the blog within a week. I apologize, but I was walking by the Cougareat Sugar & Spice this morning and there was this girl eating a huge doughnut. It made me so MAD. In fact, I wanted to knock her down, steal her doughnut and throw it at her with a great deal of force. I think my anger might stem from the fact that that I tried to eat a cup of FiberOne this morning, but i dropped it on my way out the door. . .so I had a banana and some sugar free applesauce instead. Doesn't seem fair, does it? It would never occur to me to have a doughnut for breakfast. Heavens, I pass the McDonald's every morning and they always have a line of cars a mile long. Maybe I should stop tomorrow for a Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit and hashbrowns. Oh, I won't do it. . .I'm too much of a food freak. Everytime I see something lovely I remember that I don't want to carry it with me for 13 miles. It's actually very good motivation. Maybe when I'm quite old, gray, and spry, I'll run through the drive-thru and order myself a breakfast burrito on my way to the mall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you can put a picture of the rolls on the blog????

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin