Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Creative Inspiration

I'm in the process of completing two wedding albums for a client. After weeks of working on finding just the right look to suit the feeling of the wedding and the style of the bride, I think I have finally captured the day. I can't wait to wrap them up and hand them over to their new owners. . .maybe I've just looked at them too much. Actually, they really are wonderful. In fact, they're also unique, captivating, and quite beautiful if I do say so myself.

I've felt inspired the last few days in my design and motivated to finish some projects that have been lurking around my office (which I have decided to call my studio from now on. . .sounds more inviting, don't you think?). Oh, I'm getting so much done!

Big day tomorrow. LOTS of meetings. How do they all end up on the same day? YIKES.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin