Monday, June 26, 2006

Just Because. . .

A customer called this morning wanting to order flowers for his wife. He sounded like a man's man, but he was also kind and perfectly lovely. We went through the usual pleasantries. I asked for what occassion the flowers were being sent. He said in the sweetest way possible. . ."because I love her." Even though it sounds kind of cheesy, it wasn't. He was completely sincere and genuinely wanted his wife to know that on this June Monday--he was thinking of her.

Why don't we do that more often? My goal for the week--to do something kind each day so the people I love will know it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could that rabies shot double as a nice thing and necessity for Kimmy?

Anonymous said...

you think you are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Be nice to Kimmie!!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin