Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Special birthday wishes to Grandma Evans. Dad and I stopped to visit her today on her 81st birthday. As I was driving through Malad this afternoon, I thought of how much I looked forward to visiting her when I was young. I loved to go to Carl's Market and the drive in. I loved to go with her to the library when she worked there. Everyone in town knew and loved her.

I remember the time we took all of her drapes down and cleaned them. I loved her bathroom soaps and the sliding doors she had in her house. I loved watching Perry Mason and eaeting icecream sandwiches. She is a kind person with a big heart. Happy Birthday, grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin