Monday, January 18, 2010

Pray for the Children of Haiti

Remember when we helped with Haiti Days for A Child's Hope Foundation? The disaster in Haiti reminded me of that sweet day when the children adopted from Haiti were so willing to open their hearts and play. Children are like that--they love unconditionally. It's one of the most wonderful things I've learned over the past few years. Yesterday in primary, I was looking out at all those little faces that I have grown to love so much and I couldn't help but think about sweet faces of the Haitian children. We prayed for them in primary and I found peace in knowing that the prayers of children are powerful.

Photo from last week's Breafast with the Bishop activity.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin