Saturday, January 14, 2006

Are your legs tired. . .?


So I'm at the gym this morning trying to pass the time reading my Lucky magazine and I come across an advertisement featuring some classic pick-up lines. I thought some of you might try these out and let me know how they work for you.

  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put "U" and "I" together.
  • How do you like your eggs in the morning?
  • Gee, I didn't know angels could fly so low.
  • Are your legs tired, cause you've been running through my mind ALL DAY!
  • Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call your mom and thank her.
  • They call me milk, cause I do a body good.
  • I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!
  • If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?
  • Is your name summer? cause you're hot.

Oh my gosh--you've got to be kidding me! If any women--or man, for that matter, responded in a positive manner to any one of these lines--they should be shot! Wait a minute. . .I let Bob Weiner onto my calendar with a . . ."how are you beautiful?" He's old, married, and uses completely uncreative pick-up lines. Maybe I should be the first one to face the firing squad.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin