Friday, January 13, 2006


Happy Friday the 13th? After a great deal of introspection, I've decided that I'm not superstitious. A few weeks ago when I was in Boise some loon opened a huge black umbrella in the temple waiting area. What was he thinking? Not only did he do the unthinkable, but he did it in the temple. You could hear audible gasps from those nearby. I, on the other hand, found it rather commical. The funniest thing about it is that since the umbrella incident, I've had lots of good luck. Remember how I saw my American idol, Aaron Neville? I have a new TV. My pants are finally headed to the "pre-holiday" fit. Black is back. Yesterday was magazine day. I think Kieffer Sutherland called my cell phone yesterday. Yep--I'm going to have an umbrella opening party at my place. . .maybe I'll have it tonight--double the superstition. . . .double the pleasure. . .double the fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin