Monday, February 27, 2006

What is Katie thinking?


STOP EVERYTHING. I have scary news. Remember by dear morning friend, Katie Couric? Well, word on the street is that she has been offered an evening anchor position at CBS. I'm a mess. She's part of my daily routine. Every morning she greets me with a pleasant (but not too pleasant) "Welcome to Today. I'm Katie Couric." As far as I'm concerned, a move to CBS would be a mistake. How will they ever re-vamp the Today jingle? Katie, Matt, Al, & Ann all of your TV. . .I'm singing out loud again. Besides, I aspire to her have her "wow" legs. . .they always hide news anchors behind a desk. What will I have to work towards?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...I thought you watched kid's shows in the morning...never underestimate the power of denial...PS Baby Bop's legs are long and sexy too - when she shaves them that is

Anonymous said...

Is baby bop a female. All females should shave their legs!!! Michelle and Lady Loveless know what I'm talking about!!! So what if she is a baby.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin