Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patsy's Day

A big Happy Birthday shout out to my Aunt Patsy. Born on St. Patrick's Day, this darling red-head is the perfect addition to the March Birthday Bonanza. Patsy is stinkin' fun. She always has something up her sleeve. Many of the things I love were introduced by Patsy at a young age.

  1. Volkswagens: I have fond memories of riding in Patsy's powder blue VW. . .yep, a VW kindred spirit.
  2. Velamints: I'm pretty sure Patsy gave me my first Velamint.
  3. Embarrassing moments: I love to hear her tell about the day her skirt got caught under the wheel of an office chair.
  4. Mini Treats: Patsy always had a serious Sixlet supply to offer to her favorite nieces when we went to the bank.
  5. Shoes: Patsy has a shoe fettish to rival mine.
  6. Head Rubbin: At every family gathering, Patsy can be found sitting on the floor with one of her fans playing with her hair.
  7. Practical JOKES.

Patsy. . .I'm pretty sure that the coming year is guaranteed to be the best ever. You have a great track record so far--always getting better and better.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Oh Patsy. She guided me through the most important years of my life: Young Women. Happy Birthday Patsy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin