Thursday, March 16, 2006

NCAA Games

LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Utah State is just winding down their game against the Huskies. I'm just winding down my game and hoping to get to bed at a decent time. The results of today's tournament games were decent. In other words, I didn't make a complete idiot of myself. Of the 16 games that were played today--I called 11 (assuming Washington beats Utah). Not too bad for a little girl who knows next to nothing about college basketball, huh? I'm telling you, this bracket thing is exciting. I even talked basketball today in the barbershop with some of the hair-cuttees. It was a fabulous time. . .I dropped the "clutch" terminology a time or two and everyone seemed pretty impressed. Jeff, you would have been so proud. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin