Monday, March 13, 2006

MARCH Madness

Now that Michelle Birthday Madness is winding down, I'm ready to face the reality that Hoops Hysteria has taken over. It's everywhere! How is it possible that people who haven't watched one bit of College Ball all season are suddenly fanatics? Instead of shunning the seemingly excessiveness of the tournament, I've decided to embrace this year's match-ups with all of my 29 year old being. The first step to becoming an active participant in the NCAA Championship is to take a look at the bracket and make your best educated (or not so educated) guesses. I have developed a 4-step plan to my basketball 2006 pro-activity. Step One: Print Bracket. Step Two: Pick Jeff's Brain. Step Three: SportsCenter 24-7. Step 4: If all else fails, I guess I'll simply select my teams based upon their school colors and the likability of their mascots. Let's hear your suggestions people. I'll take any advice I can get. Maybe we'll have to start a Where Flowers Bloom betting pool. Any takers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BLUE BLOOD - that is all I am going to say. (UTAH STATE AND DUKE) all the way!!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin