Monday, March 6, 2006

A Very Special Birthday Present from Matthew

Last week Barbara Walters was doing an interview with Matthew McConaughey--who I think is perfectly darling. I thought it was impossible, but I liked him even more after his chat with Barbs. You know, he was People's Sexiest Man Alive last year. Loveless #1 told me today that people have mentioned he looks and sounds like Matthew. I was thinking he had more of a Clint Eastwood meets Johnny Depp persona, but to each his own. As part of my week-long birthday celebration, Matthew convinced Paramount Pictures to release his newest movie, Failure to Launch, March 10th. The real birthday surprise is that this co-star happens to be Miss Sarah Jessica. Two of my favorite people on the silver screen. Doesn't get much better than that for a birthday present--except for an armband for my iPod or a new fragrance. Anyway, I'm going to see the flick this weekend. . .so I can offer my complete review next week. I'm confident Matt and SJ won't disappoint.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin