Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Al as Puff

It's official. Ms. Katie is headed to CBS. I've been in the depths about the news all day. In fact, I ended up at the gym this morning because of the wind and was there to witness the announcement. Okay, I teared up a bit. I'm woman enough to admit it. Through the course of the day I've felt anger, jealousy, fear (that Campbell Brown will take her place), abandonment, etc. After some personal instrospection, I've decided that the only way to get past this is to embrace my other Today Show friends. Though Matt does have great legs--as revealed by this scandalous JoLo escapade, I'm voting for Al as my new Today Show favorite. Al is likeable. He's friendly. He's a meteorologist for crying out loud. He's a handsome family man who will never desert for a news desk. Let's face it--Al isn't going anywhere! He has the best weatherman job on the planet. . .at least in that "neck of the woods."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could concentrate on the dialog but I can't get by the disgusting picture. Sorry, what were you saying?

Veronica said...

Meredith Vieira! Did you hear?

Anonymous said...

That truly is disturbing!! I just threw up in my mouth!

Anonymous said...

Meredith Vieira - I HOPE NOT!!!! She is disgusting. I would take Campbell Brown over her any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is yuk.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin