Tuesday, May 9, 2006

The Bouquet Toss

Today I'm grateful for a friend who has the sense about her to know that I would appreciate the symbolism of this bouquet toss. In this case, I'm not using her name because she is innocent (for the most part). In fact, she is one of my favorite people on the planet. She is sassy. She is HOT. She is brilliant. She is savvy. Most importantly, she is the "real thing." I'm pretty sure my A.N. Jackie would drive her equally crazy. That's just another reason I adore her.

I don't exactly have permission to use the picture, but feel confident that she won't mind. Here's the hilarious excerpt from the e-mail she sent today.

"I just got back from my sister's wedding this morning. I attached a picture of my favorite wedding highlight moment, which would be when the bouquet she tossed from the third floor balconey smashed me in the face. After I recovered from my daze, I went to pick it up off the floor and this little old single lady had her hands on it and I literally ripped it away from her. I didn't go through all that pain and humiliation for nothing, and I'll be damned if I'm not getting married next!!!"

I've been laughing out loud all day at the thought of her snatching the bouquet from an old single lady. . .bet she has cats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she is related to the guy with the wheelbarrow in Mr. Loveless's backyard and maybe she has him bury the squirrel's so they don't bother her cats. Hey she has a pretty big purse. Maybe there is a cat in it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin