Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Stouffer's or Bust


When I bought my condo, I told myself that I'd be there for 5 years. Well, the 5 year mark is this August and I'm not in any hurry to move. The Loveless brothers, on the other hand, are now actively searching out their next bachelor pad. I wasn't entirely supportive of the move until the other night when I spotted their neighbor digging in the adjacent field. At first, I was sure he was burying an animal--or worse, his wife. Maybe I've been watching too much Dateline or Law & Order. Then I suspected he was digging for buried treasure. Maybe he should start with a metal detector. Finally, I saw him trecking back to his house with a wheelbarrow of dirt. Now, I'm sure he's digging a tunnel to the Stouffer's Plant. . .hoping to nab some party size lasagnas. MOVE NOW, boys! Move now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just KNOW what he was doing!!!! He was burying squirels (and maybe Jackie's cats)!!!

Anonymous said...

I for one am going to be sad when Loveless #1 & #3 leave the townhome that has been in the family for 8 years now. It's where my closest sister and her husband began their married life together, had two adorable children there (well, not actually there), and where many a Hassman family party was held. I have memory after memory in that house...Jeff's room, which was previously Ryan's room, which was previously my room at one time when I lived with my sister for a short stint (strange that my husband and I both lived in the same room, but not at the same time). Not to mention the memories that have been made since my brother-in-law bought my sister's house...bb-q's, pounce, Calli and Michelle's Excellent Decorating Adventure...I could go on and on, but I won't because this is getting rediculously long. Anyway, I will have my moment of silence when it is sold...even if the neighbor is digging a tunnel to the Stouffers Plant.

Anonymous said...

I think that the digging has three purposes. #1 a tunnel to Stouffer's (who can blame him). #2 He needs fill dirt for his own back yard (this is the most important reason). #3 He is going to bury a body, or bodies there. Maybe I will help him dig if he will split some of the lasagna with me.

Anonymous said...

I once spent a whole week trying to eat one of those nasty Stouffer's lasagnas. If I were him, I would angle my tunnel towards the McDonald's so he could Supersize himself.

michelleyv said...

I once spent a whole week trying to eat one of those nasty Big Macs. If I were him, I would angle my tunnel towards Brand X.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the whole idea of body burying in a place other than a graveyard has reared its ugly head...It begs the question...R U a Steiskel?

Anonymous said...

maybe he could tunnel to Blackfoot and find out what Steiskel is burying?

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin