Sunday, July 23, 2006

Meet Chuck

These are the baseball junkies of the family. Rain, snow, hail, or BLISTERING heat (hell). . .GO CHUKARS! Word on the street is that the Chukars won the game 11-10 with a series of amazing hits in the final inning.

A special apology to Suzanne for the bum sweat on her ball blankets. We'd be happy to pay for dry cleaning charges.
Wally is the greatest. He bought me a grape snow cone. It has been a while since I indulged in a snow cone. It reminded me of the Brian Reagan bit about the kid playing t-ball just so he could have a grape or cherry snow cone. This is a pict taken after his second trip to the concessions. . .the snow cones were initially a little short on snow. So, Wally was sweet enough to ask for some snow to go with our cup of grape syrup.

I'd like you to meet my friend, Chuck. He and I went to the Chukar's baseball game last night. Remember when I revealed that I like "older men" and guys with facial hair? Well, I think I've found a winner. He's tan, too. Oh, happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin