Monday, July 24, 2006

Then & Now

I spent part of my morning taking some pictures of photos grandma has in her collection. I remember how we would always complain when she would pull out her polaroid for the token photograph. Thank you for putting up with us, grandma. Those photos are now one of our family's greatest treasures. . .next to you, of course!

It was especially wonderful for grandma and grandpa to have all 7 of their children together this weekend. I came across this photo taken in 1960 something. This is a photo I took Saturday evening. There are others where everyone is looking at the camera with traditional poses, but this one is my favorite. I think it represents who they are as a family. They love eachother. They'd do anything for one another. They love to laugh. They love to spend time together. I hope I have the same relationship with my siblings forty years from now and forever.
A special thank you to grandparents whose unconditional love, patience, and charity have nutured an eternal family.

Love you!

2 comments:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin