Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hunger GAmes

I'm finally reading this book. After Lori told me I was "totally OUT of IT," I felt like a literary loser. So, Tasha lent me her copy (because I believe in book sharing) and I've really been enjoying it. Only problem is that I don't have enough reading time in my schedule. In fact, I now take my lunch break at the local Crest Store where I purchase a Diet Dr. P and sit in their patio area to read. Today it started to rain and in my haste to run to dry ground, I left my book on the table. Don't worry, Tasha, it was recovered promptly without any water damage.

What does it say about me that I'm currently using a Nordstrom receipt as a bookmark?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

annie-net said...

Fun books!

IrishGal said...

My bookmark is the receipt from the Denver Public Library informing me that the book was due back two weeks' ago.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin