Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Let's Party. . .Like it's your Big DAY!

It's Laura's Birthday! YIPPEE!!! Gosh, I love birthdays. . .even those that belong to others. EVEN when the "other" is a stamp club hater. See, I'm not selfish after all. Here are some of the things I love most about Laura. Laura is patriotic.
Laura loves candy corns. Mmmm. These are tasty!
Laura can strike a pose on command. . .Eric isn't too bad at it either. Maybe that's how they ended up together.
Laura ages gracefully. . .this is a picture from last year's celebration.
Laura has an amazing sense of style. Check out this little fleece number she's showing off. Not everyone can pull that off.
Laura will do stupid things with me.
Sometimes Laura does stupid things with me---out of order.
Laura is a great sister.
Laura is a hottie.

Laura is one of my best friends. She is spunky, smart, hard-working, encouraging, and genuinely cares about people. In fact, Laura has one of the softest hearts on the planet. . .even though she plays tough. I love it when she calls to say "hi". I love it when she lets me french braid her hair. I love that she doesn't beat around the bush. . .she speaks her mind. I love that Laura asks for my advice. I love that I'm Laura's favorite. I miss having her as my roommate. She was a great singing partner. CoCo misses our nightly serenades.

Love you, my little Beaker! Happy 22. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is rubbish!!! I do not miss the nightly serenades and you are not Laura's favorite sister! Haven't you heard that Laura think that you are a geek! Happy Birhday lovely Laura!

Anonymous said...

thinks

Anonymous said...

Ethan says, "That is so gross, she's picking her nose!! Why is Laura so silly?"
---Heidi V.

Anonymous said...

Why is Ethan so cute?

Anonymous said...

LAURA LEELA LULA - my cute little chick. She definately is the most photogenic. She is all that you say and more. I love her too!!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin